Adding Your Business to Google Places – step by step
(click to view larger image)
- Collect all your information for your profile.
- Go to http://local.google.com/.
- Click on “Put your business on Google Maps”.
- Click on add a new business.
- Google will look for your business, and if it is there will give you the option to claim the listing.
- You are then taken to an area to either Edit or Delete the listing.
- Suspend the listing if you have more than one listing.
- Edit the remaining information on the good listing.
- Move the marker if the information for your location is incorrect.
- Upload videos and images.
- Click submit.
- Choose your method of verification – phone or mail.
- Check site in about two weeks after you entered the content.