Great Free Business Tools
FREE Business Tools worthy of checking out for your small business.
- Gmail: use it to also check email from other accounts. Keep your branded email but use Gmail for convenience. Set up under the Settings area. Can add up to 5 addresses, even Yahoo and AOL.
- Google Drive: Easy access to your files. Use instead of Excel or Word if you don’t want to pay for those tools yet.
- Google Keep: for note-taking
- Google Analytics adds the code to your website to track visitors, pages visited, and other data that can help you make your website better for your clients.
- Google Webmaster Tools – use to keep track of 404 errors, links, and any issues that Google may have with your site.
Easily organize and plan workflows, projects, and more, so you can keep your team’s work on schedule.
Easy way to show your availability calendar and have clients book times available with you. Add the link to your email signature.
Free invoicing & accounting software with credit card processing & payroll services.
Simple time tracking, fast online invoicing, and powerful reporting software. Simplify employee timesheets and billing.
Free for a small plan for up to 2GB of data. Can use it to sync files anywhere even on your phone.
A note-taking app that you can access from anywhere. Great for keeping snippets of info and notes on clients. The basic plan is free.
Easily save any article you want to read later in your browser and read it on your phone.
Mail program for emailing newsletters – free option up to 2,000 contacts or 12,000 messages per month.