Keeping You Updated, and Informed
How does a business owner keep track of all the things they need to do running their business AND monitor their website for security updates, uptime, performance, backups, broken links, and SEO ranking? Your website is a key marketing tool for your business. It needs continuous monitoring to keep it up and running, and secure.
Here are the things we just take care of for you:
- Daily backups – we run a backup of your site every 24 hours and keep 72 days history should we every need to go back to an older version of the website.
- Security watch – we track any attempted site attacks. We scan for Malware and we verify your site is clean on a daily basis. To head off hackers, we update plugins that have security holes as soon as we find out about a security issue.
- Traffic Statistics – we connect to your Google Analytics and provide you with a summary of your website analytics each month.
- Core & Plugin Updates – we update WordPress, and plugins on a weekly basis. If we find an issue we roll back the update to the latest backup and troubleshoot any problems. If a plugin cannot be updated because of a conflict with your site, we will notify you with options.
- Small Site Fixes – if we find a broken image, or some kind of problem that is a quick fix, we will just take care of it for you.
- Access to Premium Paid Plugins – as a client of our Website Care Plan we pay for, and include a number of paid plugins on your website. This can save you hundreds of dollars in yearly fees as we pay for the developer licenses each year.
- Performance – we check your site for performance issues. If we find problems that slow your site down we will let you know what needs to be done to fix the issue. Google loves a fast loading site, so by having a slow site you could be missing out on great placement in the Search Engines.
- Optimizing Database and Removing Spammy Comments – we clean up spammy comments from your site and run a database optimization program to keep everything running smoothly.
Cost for peace of mind starts at $150 per month/website.